Forge-welded gratings consist of twisted or round cross bars, which are pressed into the bearing bars under high pressure. They are fully electrically welded.
They are mainly used in the industrial sector as floorings, platforms and all kinds of walkways.
- Absorption of high horizontal forces by pressing and welding of all intersection points
- High resistance
- High bearing capacity, because bearing bars are not weakened by welding of cross bars
- Good torsional rigidity even with subsequently introduced cut-outs
- Maintenance of the homogeneous unit
- increased step security through twisted cross bars
All characteistics can be combined. Please contact us to check the producibility of the gratings. Our sales department is always at your disposal.
If a serration class > R10 is required, the bearing bars of the gratings can be punched on the upper side in a special process.
|Bearing bar pitch||Cross bar pitch|
|16,66 mm||18,40 mm|
|21,64 mm||19,00 mm|
|23,69 mm||23,40 mm|
|24,85 mm||38,10 mm|
|30,16 mm||50,80 mm|
|33,17 mm||76,20 mm|
|34,33 mm||101,60 mm|
|Bearing bar thickness||Bearing bar height|
|2 mm||25 mm|
|3 mm||30 mm|
|4 mm||40 mm|
|5 mm||45 mm|
Types of forge-welded gratings
|X11||Slip resitannce No. 11|
|330||Bearing bar 30 x 3 mm|
|34/38||Pitch: 34,33 x 38,10 mm|
|3||Banding: 30 x 3 mm|