Chequer plates offer an easy access for vehicles and combine a closed surface with an anti slip effect. They are ideally suitted for platforms or as a design element. True to the mott "Everything frim one source" we also offer you for your individual chequer plate project an all-inclusive package in approved Lichtgitter-Quality.
- Closed, resistant and serrated surface
- Classification R11 acc. to German Instruction Sheet BGR 181
- Closed structure of the chequer plates allows a good roll-off behavior of wheels (even smaller diameters are unproblematic)
- Closed surfaces offer a high level of protection for people and objects of value against small parts which can fall down
- Perfect standard corrosion protection due to the galvanizing acc. to DIN EN ISO 1461, Duplex system is also possiblel
- Industrial Floorings, e.g. for the chemical / petrochemical industry, power plant industry and offshore applications
- Platforms, ramps, entrances and crossings
- Gratings with on top welded chequer plates for work platforms, gratings as a load-bearing element
No risk of waste - We deliver custom-made products
Installation plans, technical documentation as well as project planning assistance and static support.
Countersunk boreholes / Fixing material - We will place the countersunk boreholes directly in the plate or inform you about other fixing options
Lettering / Positioning is one according to your specifications
Short delivery times / reduced warehousing. We stock the most common versions for you.
No interface-problems. Cpmplete range of industrial floor coverings.
We can guarantee a short delivery time and react quickly to your requests