Spiral staircases Type LG-Special
We manufacture the spiral staircases, type LG in a hot-dip galvanized version according to DIN EN ISO 1461. This version of the staircase is characterised by the flexibility in height and diameter. This construction is used, among other things, as an escape staircase in multi-storey buildings, as platform access in industrial construction, as well as in the private sector.
- Sleeve technology
- Easy installation
- Short delivery times
- Different versions of treads and railings can be selected
- Individual landing forms
- Protection cage possible
The stair type LG Special is made up to a diameter of 3.300 mm. The footplates can be designed either with different gratings, perforated metal planks or chequer plates. In this design, stair treads and landings are pushed over the stand pipe with pipe sleeves and than fastened via the railing. The railings can be produced in different versions. The railing height is 1100 mm from a fall height of 12 m according to DIN 18065.
- Hot-dip galvanized according to DIN EN ISO 1461
- stair diameter 1.200 - 3.300 mm
- Production according to EN 1090
- Treads and landings with non-slip nosing
- Load acc. DIN EN 1991-1-1/NA, category T2: traffic load 5,0 kN/sqm and 2,0 kN/sqm single load, holm pressure 1,0 kN/m
- stair diameter 3.300 mm suitable for rescue stretcher