Combi decks are gratings with on top welded chequer plates. They combine ideally the advantages of both products. Chequer plates combine a closed surface with a slip-resistant effect. Gratings, on the other hand, have a high load capacity with a low tare weight.
Lichtgitter-Combi deck is used for the industrial sector, e.g. chemical/petrochemical industry, power plants and cement industry as well as for bulk material and offshore applications.
- Bridge-over of large spans at relatively low net weight
- Easy assembly of the fixings
- Increase of the clear span by 30 %
- Elaboration of verifiable statical calculations for walkable and accessible coverings (due to the high loading capacity of combi-decks special loads are possible)
- Lichtgitter Combi-Deck can be produced in every height, so that a possible difference in height with neighboring floorings can be avoided.
- Saving of secondary carrier and lower dimensioning of the primary steel construction
- Chequer plates or plain sheet, Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
- Standard-Thickness: 3/5 mm, 5/7 mm, 6/8 mm
untreated, galvanized, verzinkt or coated
Chequer plates according to DIN 59220 in steel, galvanized = Serration Class R11.
Weight comparison of the productsWeight comparison of the productschequer plates and combi deck inrelation to the respective span.
Basis of the calculation:
Combi deck: Accessibility acc. to EN ISO 14122 - 1,5 kN to 200 x 200 mm, deflection 4 mm
Chequer plate: applied system, without reinforcement ribs 5kN/sqm; deflection l/200